The Liberal Democrats are working hard across Gloucestershire to get things done for local residents and deliver quality services.
Gloucestershire is a large mostly rural constituency that incorporates Gloucester, Cheltenham, The Cotswolds, Tewkesbury, Stroud and the Forest of Dean.
There are 14 Liberal Democrat Gloucestershire County Councillors, all of our current Councillors were first elected in 2013 and all were successfully re-elected in May 2017. Our team of Councillors represent some of the most urban parts of Gloucester and Cheltenham to the countryside of the Cotswolds.
Find out who our County Councillors are here.
Within the group seven county councillors have been nominated as spokespersons. Along with the leadership, they will be responsible for challenging and holding to account the administration and Cabinet Members' decisions.
The seven spokespersons and their areas of specialism are are:
- Cllr. Paul Hodgkinson – Leader of the Liberal Democrat Group, NHS
- Cllr. Iain Dobie – Deputy Leader, Public Health, Communities and Adult Social Care Commissioning and Delivery
- Cllr. Jeremy Hilton - Finance and Change
- Cllr. Klara Sudbury – Environment, Planning, Economy, Education and Skills
- Cllr. John Cordwell – Highways and Flood
- Cllr. Colin Hay – Children and Families
- Cllr. Nigel Robbins – Public Protection, Parking and Libraries
Gloucestershire is divided into six constituencies each with their own local Liberal Democrat party.
Find our about your local party here.