If you want to get in touch because of an issue you have about your local area please contact your local County Councillor listed on the ‘Councillors‘ page. Alternatively contact your local constituency party which can be found here, they'll have details of City, Borough, District and Parish Councillors.

Sign in with Facebook, Twitter or Email.