Our priorities if you elect us to represent you on Gloucestershire County Council:
1. Highways, walking, cycling and public transport: We will fix the roads, give walking and cycling the investment they deserve and get people back on public transport safely.
2. Gloucestershire’s economy: We will get Gloucestershire back on its feet after the impact of Covid-19. We will invest in our communities and work with our partners to build back better, bringing more sustainable jobs and high-tech industries to Gloucestershire.
3. Health and Social Care: We will fight for two fully functioning A&Es in Gloucestershire and to enhance the county’s community hospitals, as well as protecting care home residents and staff.
4. Tackling the climate emergency: “We will lead in tackling the Climate Emergency in Gloucestershire, and take responsibility for our impact on the environment.”
5. Children and families: We will fix our broken Children’s Social Services and ensure that every child has the best opportunity to achieve their full potential.
6. Our communities: We will put communities at the heart of decision-making once more.